Links on Tudor family
List of sources on Tudor family (by Mr.Maredudd ap Rheinallt, Bangor)
1. Welsh Genealogies AD300-1400, P.C.Bartrum, 1980 (microfiche).
2. Pedigrees of Anglesey & Carnarvonshire Families, J.E.Griffith, 1914.
3. Y Bywgraffiadur Cymreig hyd 1940, edit. R.T.Jenkins, 1953.
4. Cydymaith i Lenyddiaeth Cymru, edit. Meic Stephens, 1986.
5. Historia Gruffud vab Kenan, edit. D.Simon Evans, 1977.
6. Brut y Tywysogyon (Llyfr Coch Hergest), edit. Thomas Jones, 1955.
7. Gwaith Iolo Goch, edit. D.R.Johnston, 1988. Genealogical details in the work of 14th century poet Iolo Goch enabled the missing generation in the Tudor descent from Cadwaladr ap Gruffudd ap Cynan of Gwynedd, and thus through the de Clares from Richard I, Duke of Normandy, to be added
8. "Wyrion Eden", Prof. Glyn Roberts, Anglesey Antiquarian Society Transactions, 1951. A pioneering study of the Anglesey 'Tudor' descendants of Ednyfed Fychan in the 14th century. However, it is probably in error in questioning the post-1400 Penmynydd Tudors' descent from the related Penrhyn family.
9. Studies in Welsh History - 5.The Governance of Gwynedd, David Stephenson, 1984.
10. The Making of the Tudor Dynasty, Ralph A.Griffith and Roger S.Thomas, 1985.
Last updated 24th May 2002